Top 10 Reasons
to work with Christel Silver:
1. I have more than 30 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes.
2. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I am an active member of the Greater Delray Chamber of Commerce.
3. I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and condition as they impact the market.
4. I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
5. I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best rates possible.
6. You can trust me in your real estate transaction. I am honest and call it as it is.
7. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress. I will communicate with you during the complete transaction and take time to answer any questions you might have.
8. I take education very serious and have accomplished different designation like CRS Certified Residential Specialist (only 3% of all REALTORS® have this designation nationwide) and CIPS Certified International Property Specialist and different certifications like ePro (Technology) SFR (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource) and TRC (Transnational Referral Certificate) I am proud to be a member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS®)
9. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as dynamic web and e-mail resources.
10. I am listening to YOU!
Christel is a full time Realtor® since 1985 and as a Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
She is your local agent with global connections!
Selling or buying a home is probably the single largest financial decision we make in a lifetime. Therefore, excellence is my standard and customer satisfaction is my trademark.
A full-time REALTOR® since 1985 Christel has helped countless sellers prepare their homes for sale and obtain the highest price in the least amount of time - with minimal problems. As an experienced agent she has also helped buyers quickly identify the right property, uncovering essential financial and contractual information, and cutting through complicated paperwork. Her extensive portfolio and references are available
· Christel also served as Certified Residential Appraiser in Maryland and Washington DC until 2001 when she relocated to Florida
· As a successful residential broker, she has opened her own firm Silver International Realty in 2010 in downtown Delray Beach, Florida.
· She has been awarded the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation by the Residential Sales Council, an affiliate of the National Association of Realtors (less than 3% of all Realtors have been awarded this designation), was voted CRS of the Year by her peers in 2011, and the President of the CRS Florida Chapter in 2010. She was appointed as the CRS Regional Vice President for 2012 and 2013 for Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island and Massachusetts chapters, and 2014 and 2015 President for Virginia, Maryland/DC, and Central Virginia chapters. Christel serves on the National Board of Directors for Council of Residential Specialists representing over 40,000 Realtors in 2015 and 2016.
· International Real Estate is close to her heart .and she has the CIPS designation (Certified International Property Specialist). In 2010 through 2014 she was appointed by the President of NAR (National Association of Realtors® as President’s Liaison to Germany. Christel is an International member of the IVD (Immobilien Verband Deutschland)
· Christel is the President of the WCR (Womens Council of Realtors®) Greater Palm Beach County Chapter in 2015.
· Christel has been appointed by the Delray Beach Mayor as commissioner for the Delray Beach Housing Authority from 2007 until October 2015 (term limit)
· Christel has been awarded the Ken Ellingsworth Award by the Greater Delray Beach Chapter of Commerce in 2009
· Christel received the Blue Diamond Circle Elite award from the WCR Greater Palm Beach County Chapter for production in 2014.
Listen to my TV Interview to find out more about me: