My New Blog

How can I live, work, and retire in the US?

July 21st, 2015 12:07 PM by Christel Silver


How can I live, work and retire in the US?

There are different ways, one being winning in the green card lottery.

But one possibility is the $500,000 EB5 Visa (Green Card) Program in the State of Florida for Foreign Entrepreneurs seeking United States Permanent Residence.

This is a direct route to a Green Card. The Permanent Residency in the United States for you, your spouse and any children under the age of 21.  The children could also take advantage of attending a college/university at US resident costs.  After having a Green Card for 5 years you are entitled to apply for US Citizenship if so desired.

Why is it only $500,000?  

An EB-5 investor is required by law to invest a minimum of $1 million, unless the investment is located in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA)—a rural area or area of high-unemployment designated by USCIS. Regional Centers funding projects in TEA’s can accept a minimum of $500,000 from each EB-5 investor.

All investment offerings made by EB-5 Regional Centers are subject to U.S. securities laws, enforced by state securities regulators and the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission and it is very important to consult a CPA and an attorney

before making such investment.  There are regional center in Florida!



Posted in:International
Posted by Christel Silver on July 21st, 2015 12:07 PM